Waterset Charter School is governed by the Florida Charter Educational Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors. The Board is responsible for the legal and financial obligations of the school. The Board of Directors establishes policy consistent with the school’s mission and ensures the school’s programs and operations are faithful to the terms of the charter including compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
For more information, or if you have any questions, email us.
Board of Directors
- Valora Cole, Chair
- Eric Johnson, Vice Chair
- Dr. Ramdas Chandra, Secretary
- Randy Walker, Treasurer
- Dr. Steve Knoble, Director
- Roderick Cunningham, Director
For accessibility assistance with pdfs below, please contact the school at 813-602-0622.
- School Grade 2017-18: C
School Public Accountability Report: http://schoolgrades.fldoe.org
Waterset Charter School Parent Facilitator
Sara Capwell, Principal
6540 Knowledge Lane, Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.
ESOL out of field teachers